Tuesday 23 March 2010



So I'm new to this blogging thing, but I thought what the hell - I might as well give it a go...
It's been a busy winter for us, with lots of projects on the go. With no time for a holiday, the short days and long evenings have definitely started to drag - but spring is now around the corner and it reared its head on Sunday, albeit for a brief moment. The end of winter is finally in sight and it's time to look forward to the spring swells!


A kind of a holiday though this weekend - I'm having a brief dash away from the coast and heading up to Bristol to see Dan le Sac vs Scroobius Pip play at the 02 Academy. The last time I saw them was at Bestival a few years ago and I can't wait to see them again. I'm looking forward to seeing the new tracks live and compare them to the greatness of the first album, 'Angles'. If you haven't heard them check them out here: http://www.myspace.com/lesacvspip

It's gonna be nice to get back to a city for a few days as well; it's a good chance to wander round the shops, check out the works of Banksy and pick up some new records as well as spending some time with my fiancee Kate.

Anyway - lots of exiting things coming up over the next month and I'll try and keep everyone up to date here. Watch this space...




.

No comments:

Post a Comment